The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prince Extends His Humblest Apologises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilgnuit Valenti III

Ilgnuit Valenti III

Character sheet
Full Name: Iignuit Valenti
Wed to: Synaria

The Prince Extends His Humblest Apologises Empty
PostSubject: The Prince Extends His Humblest Apologises   The Prince Extends His Humblest Apologises Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am

The messanger boy sped through the castle halls, breathless and quivering. "Princess Synaria! Where is she?! I must find her!" His eyes swung wildly to and fro as he searched desperately for the foreign royal. A guard caught the boy up by the nape of his neck and snarled viciously in his face. "And just what would you be wanting with her royal highness?" The boy cowered, but did not back down as he pulled a seal envelope from his tabbard. "A missive from her husband! Prince Ilgnuit Valenti! I must get it to her at once!" The guard shook his head and snatched the letter from the smaller boy, dropping him in the process. "I'll see she gets it." The boy, crestfallen, turned and left the castle while the guard took the letter up through the winding halls. Curiosity piqued his mind as he turned the letter over in his hands. Too bad it was sealed... Entering the royal's chambers, he dropped the envelope on the bed and shut the door behind him with a grumble.

The contents would read:

My dearest Synaria,

Please accept the apologises of a Prince bound by his political duties. My departure from your side came all too quickly and I have deeply regretted leaving you behind. I believe peace has been attained through the cleansing of the greater houses. I shall not go into details, my precious desert rose, for I fear you would worry more than was warranted. It is sufficent to say I will have no reason to leave you once I have returned.

Will you take this humble Prince's profound apology and welcome him back into your loving embrace upon his imminent return?

Ilgnuit
Back to top Go down

The Prince Extends His Humblest Apologises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Letters-
Jump to: