The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happenings of Blacke Manor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Full Name: Christiana Maelyss
Wed to:

Happenings of Blacke Manor Empty
PostSubject: Happenings of Blacke Manor   Happenings of Blacke Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Elicia grimaced. "Is it the only way?"
Lord Blacke looked grim. A facade of his real smug, victorious emotions. "We shall send her immediately."
Elicia sent her husband a sharp look. "And we cannot send Sarah or Stacia? They are every bits as eligible as Ella" she challenged.
Lord Blacke sighed, a condescending action. "Must I explain it to you, dear? Sarah is too old and Stacia is and will never be in her right mind."
The former sister, who had been nodding along in a very comical fashion abruptly stopped.
Elicia did not look appeased. We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you. The words were hanging on the tip of her tongue, dying to escape her pursed lips. "I suppose. Though I shall regret these actions." Serious stare was shot straight at the two as she snapped her fingers for a servant to come forword. "Fetch Lady Eilella at once. Be haste about it or there shall be conseqences." Words were icy, and though not directed at him, the boy could not resist the shudder that coursed through his body.
"Y-yes Ma'am"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eilella had been in the garden. Worn book layed within the lush grass, untouched as she plucked different sorts of herbs and buds from the earth.
The servant ran toward her, out of breath as he halted. "Your Lady Mother wishes your presence at once." He bowed and stood out her way.
Ella placed the herbs in her basket and collected the book, running into the manor. Directed into the Lady of the House's private study, a relieved look crossed her features. At least her dear mother was not harmed. Though she wore a sort of pained, indifferent look. Ella tilted her head.
"A coach has been arranged for you to go the castle and a meeting arranged with the Crown Princess. Word has been sent in that wish to seek audience with her to apply for a position as a Lady in Waiting." Elicia commented, tone neutral.
"But, Mother" Ella's tone held amused perplexion. "I don't want to be a Lady in Waiting. I want to stay here. What ever made you believe I wanted to go?"
Sarah appeared at the door way. "Too bad, Darling sister." A smug smile danced on the brunette's lips. "You are going to go, whether you like it or not."
"Stay out of this Sarah" Elicia's eyes challenged her eldest daughter, who slinked out of the room as quickly as she came in. "What is done, is done, Eilella. You shall leave in a fortnight. A new wardrobe has been arranged for your time in the castle. I bid you a good rest of your time here, Ella."

And just like that, Ella was left to herself, shocked and utterly confused.
All because of her gambling, drunk father.
Oh, the nobility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks later and the carriage arrived, as she was told. Donning a new cloak, a new dress, new shoes, and a heavy heart, Ella set off. She would not let her family see a single shed tear. Instead, the girl lifted her chin.
The final trunks were placed on the roof of the coach and they were off.
" I will never forgive you for this, mother"
Back to top Go down

Happenings of Blacke Manor
Page 1 of 1