The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Queen, humbled.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danele - inactive

Danele - inactive

Character sheet
Full Name: Danele Alexandra Kayden Valenti
Wed to: Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen Valenti

A Queen, humbled. Empty
PostSubject: A Queen, humbled.   A Queen, humbled. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 pm

Danele walked into the empty throne room, dismissing the present guards and servants. None would be present to witness her task, for they would surely think the Queen daft; daft, or possessed, for who would wish to speak willingly to the dead? Especially when the dead was one who had succumbed to insanity? She was not sure he would respond, and if he did, would he even care? She had to try, though. Her husband, children, and unborn child were at stake; not to mention, the entire kingdom of Nharati. She had to protect them, and it, at any cost.

She looked her finest, for even a dead Valenti male would expect no less. Her curvaceous form was clad in sapphire velvet, her hair was done in an elaborate upsweep of braids and curls, and her jewelry was the heirloom pieces, handed down to each generational Queen. To say that she was beautiful would be an understatement. She was stunning perfection, and had intended it that way.

Despite the fact her belly rolled with a combination of fear and nausea. Despite her knees trembling beneath her heavy, velvet skirts, she approached the large painting of Nharati’s first King. Even in colored oils, Tyltin Valenti was an intimidating figure. His eyes, cold even in the portrait, seemed to stare at her intently. Taking a deep, silent breath, Danele lowered herself into a picture perfect curtsy, Purposely, she kept her eyes focused on the marbled floor, and seemed the very epitome of submissiveness. Then, in a soft, quiet tone, she began to speak.

“Your most gracious Majesty, and he who is the Father of all of Nharati, and the Valenti line, I come to you in humble supplication. Your Majesty, it is my fear that your bloodline is under direct attack. One unborn heir has already been lost, as you well know. Just a few evenings past, my own unborn son was threatened in the form of Evangeline’s murdered corpse. Of course, in your infinite wisdom, I am sure you know of that, as well. I fear for the rest of my children, particularly Uhtred and Ilgnuit. I fear for their wives, and any offspring they may bless the family with. Powerful Majesty, I beg for your help. I beg that you would give me wisdom, and answers, in how to protect your bloodline, and heirs. If actions are not taken, I fear Nharati will come to an end, along with her all of her sons and daughters. The dreams have been plaguing me, constantly, and I cannot sit still, and wait. Please, My Lord Majesty, I would ask that you speak with me, your servant, if you deem me worthy enough of your appearance.”

Finished, Danele rose to her feet, hoping Tyltin had heard her earnest plea. Whether he came to her, or not, would be his decision, of course. What price she might have to pay would be considered later. For now, her sole focus was the safety of her family, and God help any who tried to get in the way of the Queen when it came to that.
Back to top Go down

A Queen, humbled.
Page 1 of 1