The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of women and men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilgnuit Valenti III

Ilgnuit Valenti III

Character sheet
Full Name: Iignuit Valenti
Wed to: Synaria

Of women and men Empty
PostSubject: Of women and men   Of women and men Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Ilgnuit's body quivered in sheer delight as the ebony tresses bounced against the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. The feeling of her warm mouth lavishing him with attention was nearly more than the man could take. "Remember your pledge my Prince? To serve me as I wished?" His eyes slipped open to behold none other than the Lady Advisor. "Mere-" A fingertip moved to settle over his lips, as his hungry eyes consumed her bare flesh in one sweeping look. A lick of his lips was given as a twing of pleasure trickled across his hips. Much to his surprise, his wife continued her act of fellatio. Fates...this was a good dream...

Muscles flexed, bodies entwined, moans built into screams that ripped through the air with a newfound fury of the pent up domination he'd been so often denied. Both ladies blushed softly as he laid back in the bed and beckoned them to lay upon his chest. Mereavus quickly took her position at his side, wrapping a bare leg around his own appendage as her arm flopped around his waist. Synaria however, sat back and shook her head lightly. "I don't want to snuggle with you..." Ilg's smile contorted into a frown. "Come here." Synaria's defiant posture only stiffened. "No." Without another word, the Princess climbed off the bed and crossed her arms over her chest, staring at the pair. Ilg shrugged lightly and ran his fingers delicately through Mereavus' long locks, tenderly carressing her cheeks. The tears of his wife spilled down her cheeks. "See that My Lady? I lavish her with my affections and she still spurns me." The tears flowed down the Hareshian woman's face bitterly as she turned to leave. "Damn you Ilgnuit." The ring upon her finger seemed to come to life as it twisted up to give a metallic hiss. Without another word, his wife turned and left.

Mereavus did not seem so affected by the dramatics and remained firmly at Ilg's side, pressing light kisses to his muscled core. "She will learn in time that you are the Prince. She will bend to your will sooner or later..." Ilg's eyes slipped closed as the woman shifted herself to lay atop him, the soft warmth she exuded felt good. A soft moan passed his lips as fingers traced the delicate skin. "Mmmm. I never thought you'd be this soft." The girlish laughter cascaded into his ears like honey as an eye popped open to reveal the real creature that snuggled to his chest...

The robed old man cackled as the Prince's eyes widened in horror. He flailed until he knocked the old man from his chest, who continued to cackle uproarously. "What's so funny you old beggar? I should have you hung for your witchcraft!" Desperate fingers clutched at the coverlet, hiding away his nakedness in disgust. "Content to have your Princess spurning you? Mocking your right to her body? Hmmm?" Ilg's head canted to the side curiously, though he still felt the deep repulsion of the phantom of his dreams. "What do you mean abomination?" The words practically spit from his frowning lips. "You must defile her. Make her feel as if you own her. She is your slave first and your wife second. Under the cover of light, she is a lady...but in the depths of the shadows.... You must quickly assert yourself young Prince Ilgnuit. Remember? There is danger in the light of the day that must be brought into the light..."

The gentle prodding fingers of his wife stirred him to action and ripped him from his dream like state.
Back to top Go down

Of women and men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Dreams-
Jump to: