The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexi's... Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mokavi

Mokavi

Character sheet
Full Name: Alexi Dunmir
Wed to:

Alexi's... Thing Empty
PostSubject: Alexi's... Thing   Alexi's... Thing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:44 pm

I know there's a lot of bad blood between me and just about every player in Nharati at the moment and that's completely understandable because of the completely inappropriate way I've behaved in the last couple of days, and in my stay in Nharati in general.

I'd just like to say that overall I have enjoyed my time in Nharati a lot and I really love a lot of the people who work and play here and the RP is completely top notch and really really enjoyable. This isn't me trying to win any brownie points back, I'm relatively sure that my position is irreversible now.

All the staff feel like I've disrespected them but I'd just like to assure everyone that that wasn't my intention. I wasn't trying to cause anyone any grief and I'm deeply sorry that I have. I should have followed my own advice and stayed completely quiet about my little, probably imagined, peeves. Instead I, to put it bluntly, was immature and a bitch and I vented my frustration to Mereavus in a completely inappropriate manner and then later refused to repeat what I'd said to the staff when they asked about what was annoying me.

However, I'd like to commend the staff for being honest and straightforward and dealing with the whole situation diplomatically and patiently and even overlooking my childish responses to a degree. Wrongfully I challenged Garn directly and all the other staff by implication and I deeply regret my choices and my stubborn and immature attitude.

To all my friends in Nharati, it has been an absolute pleasure to know you all and I wish you all the best. You've all been an inspiration to me in one way or another and I'm just sorry to have wasted your time with pointless RPs and my whining. You all deserve the best and even though I can't ever hope to deliver this I hope some of us can still remain friends.

I understand that I've dug my own grave and it's time for me to lie in it and I just hope that my gross misconduct hasn't left a smudge on Nharati's continued excellence. Just know, please, that I didn't want any of this to happen and that I deeply regret everything that has transpired over the course of the last hour or so.

My attempts to come to an agreement with the staff have come to a head and myself and Garnett have come to an agreement whereby I will no longer set foot in the dream of Nharati until I feel I'm capable of conducting myself in a mature and respectable manner, at which time my re-application will be discussed. This is a reasonable and very very generous proposal and I'm thankful for even the slighest prospect of a second chance.

Thankyou to all the staff and players at Nharati. So long and thanks for all the fish!
Back to top Go down

Alexi's... Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: OOC :: General-
Jump to: