The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heartfelt Missive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danele - inactive

Danele - inactive

Character sheet
Full Name: Danele Alexandra Kayden Valenti
Wed to: Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen Valenti

A Heartfelt Missive Empty
PostSubject: A Heartfelt Missive   A Heartfelt Missive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:12 pm

A sealed letter is delivered into the hands of the King, sealed and imprinted with the Queen's own signet, and bearing her soft scent of lilies.

My dearest Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen,
Though it has only been days since I last saw you, held you in my arms, I find myself almost weeping with the longing to be at your side again. I know why I am here, but it does not make our seperation any more the easier. Mereavus and Emersyn have seen to my every comfort, leaving nothing to chance. They have been wonderful to me, tolerating my soft sighs and sudden changes in mood; not to mention, my endless ramblings concerning you and our children. In truth, I do not think I could be going through this without either of them. Even Emersyn's niece, Adaleina has been quite sweet. She reminds me a bit of Nefertise, though she carries more of an edge to her.

I miss you, my Darling. I miss the feel of your arms around me. I miss the beat of your heart lulling me to sleep at night. I miss the wonder in your beautiful eyes when I place your hand on my belly so you can feel our son within. I miss the halls of our home, the servants bustling about, Christoph giving his orders, and the gardens. I miss everything. The time is drawing close for our son to make his appearance in this world. The physician said as much when he came to visit just yesterday. He was beyond kind, assurring me that the babe was healthy, still, and that I would have no trouble delivering. He knows my fears, and answered every one of them. Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen, it is with a humble heart that I beg you to allow me to return to our home and have our son there. I want him to be born in the place where his parents have known love, where his brothers and sisters have laughed and found their own joy. Besides, with everything that is occurring, I believe it would be ultimately safer. The villagers are already whispering, and having the babe outside of Nharati just might incite more fear and questions.

Please consider my request, my Love, and know that I long for you ever more with each passing hour. I love you with everything that I am and am incomplete without you. Until next I see you.....

Yours for eternity,
Danele
Back to top Go down
Tyltin Valenti

Character sheet
Full Name: Tyltin Hekon Gregor Valenti
Wed to: Maeryn Wenfrith Valenti

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt Missive   A Heartfelt Missive Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm

The King deliberated on the letter he received for quite a while, weighing his options and his desires. Upon the hundredth reading of his beloved wife's words, he could no longer deny his desire for her to rejoin him...at least within the castle, the guards could deal with any temporal threat. Supernatural torments would be no better dealt with at Mereavus's estate, either.

Soon after, a carriage came bearing a letter for the Queen.

My Heart,

Another night cannot pass until I have you in my arms. My worry has only grown since your departure, as well as my longing for your company, and that of my son. If you can manage the journey, please return as quickly as feasible by the carriage I've sent.

Yours, truly,

Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen
Back to top Go down
Danele - inactive

Danele - inactive

Character sheet
Full Name: Danele Alexandra Kayden Valenti
Wed to: Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen Valenti

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt Missive   A Heartfelt Missive Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Danele was sitting on the balcony that ran the length of the second floor of the Varana estate. Her usual cup of tea was in her hands, and she had just stood to walk inside when the coach came rumbling up the driveway. She held her breath, only releasing it when she saw it bore Wyld's own crest. Faster than she thought herself capable, she was flying downstairs, ignoring the admonishments of Mereavus and Emersyn. She threw open the front door, meeting the startled messenger just as he walked up. With a bow, he handed her the folded letter, then stepped back. Eager fingers tore through the wax seal, and she scanned the letter written in her husband's own hand. The excited smile on her face grew all the more as she read the short, but informative letter. Then, with a very girl like squeal, she spun around and headed for the parlour.

"Eave! Emersyn! We are going home just as soon as we can get ready!" she shouted.

Finally, the Queen was returning to Nharati.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt Missive   A Heartfelt Missive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heartfelt Missive
Page 1 of 1