The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extended Honeymoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

Extended Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Extended Honeymoon   Extended Honeymoon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:43 pm

For the attention of her Majesty, Queen Danele Valenti:

Dearest,
I will be with you during this ghastly duel, quite naturally, and however long you desire afterwards; but after such time, I will be leaving with Samuel for the coast. He feels that after the Violet incident, my emotional state might well disrupt the baby as it is, without any further stress from the city. I'm not sure how long we'll be. I've attached the address, in case you wish to write. Which you'd better, or I'll be most vexed with you when I come home.

As ever, if you need me, I will come with all haste. Perhaps you might visit?

Love always,

- Eave

Left for; Lady Eilella Blacke, Elwena, Princess Garnett, Lady Emersyn von Pith, Morcant Van Gatt

Darling,
As of this week Samuel and I will be going south to the coast for an unknown amount of time; I estimate a month, perhaps two. I've attached the address at which we'll be staying, should you need or want to write to me.

If it looks as though her Majesty is suffering, please do write to me and let me know. I may not find out otherwise.

All the best,

- Mereavus
Back to top Go down

Extended Honeymoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Letters-
Jump to: