The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An overdue apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryn

Ryn

Character sheet
Full Name: Maeryn Valenti
Wed to: Tyltin Valenti

An overdue apology Empty
PostSubject: An overdue apology   An overdue apology Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:13 pm

To her Excellency, Lady Vorserkeine-Alexston,

I scarcely know where to begin. I've written this letter a dozen times over, yet all the flowery formal words seemed much too shallow and horribly impersonal. I will be blunt.

I am sorry. My behavior toward you in these past few months has been unacceptable and without just cause. I should not have allowed my anger and suspicion go so wildly out of its proper boundaries, and in no way should I have placed them upon you.

You are a good woman, a wonderful friend to her Majesty, and a superb asset to this family and Kingdom. And I apologize for any headache's my childish tantrums inflicted upon you.

I extend my hand, to you now, in hopes of Friendship, or at the very least, a truce. I do hope you will allow me a chance to negate my past behavior. I want, very much, to start our relationship anew.

Sincerely

Princess Synaria Valenti
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/synaria
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

An overdue apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An overdue apology   An overdue apology Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:22 pm

For the attention of her Highness, Princess Synaria Valenti

Your Highness,

I must admit to being mildly surprised by your letter; I had thought any reconciliation to be entirely impossible. Perhaps that'll teach me to consider impossibilities.

Naturally, the first purpose of this letter ought to be a response to your own. Consider everything forgotten - I'm as glad to start over as you are. As I'll be leaving with Lord Alexston rather soon, I doubt there'll be much of an opportunity to arrange anything particularly social until our return. That is, of course, unless you'd like a reprieve from the social pressures, in which case you're welcome to come and visit (I have attached the address, should that be so).

Secondly, I'd like to offer my condolences on what must be a very difficult time. Should you find I may be of service at any point, do feel free to write to me.

Yours,

Mereavus Vorserkeine-Alexston
Back to top Go down

An overdue apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Letters-
Jump to: