The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Correspondance from Across the Sea. (To Tryl)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryn

Ryn

Character sheet
Full Name: Maeryn Valenti
Wed to: Tyltin Valenti

Correspondance from Across the Sea. (To Tryl) Empty
PostSubject: Correspondance from Across the Sea. (To Tryl)   Correspondance from Across the Sea. (To Tryl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Synaria looked down at the page she had completed, finally confident that none of it truely indicated neither the recipient nor the composer.
She cracked the door of her quarters open, and beconed a plainly dressed woman within.

"Her Majesty has assured me you are the best. No one is to know from whence you came. No one is to know who the letter is for or who it is from. If asked, you are only one of the several different messengers that have carried this letter to the chapel." She handed the letter over to the woman. "It is to go directly to a bald man who resides in the church, with wide brown eyes. I believe he runs their errands. Should you not spy him immediately, seek out Silas Valenti and ask his assistance and his alone to find the man you seek." She breathed in heavily, knowing should this woman fail, Synaria could be putting herself in line for the pike. "Please, make haste."

--------------------------------------------
The letter reads as follows:

Quote :
Dearest,
I beg you, forgive my silence. These days, these weeks have been but a blur of activity. And yet, secretly, I dared hope you would call on me of your own accord, of your own need. I dread there is a slipping, for last time I saw your face, there were only tears and black rage, to which I am still ignorant. And since, all you have been is but a ghost in my darkest and brightest dreams.

But, I digress from the purpose of this missive. This silence between us cannot last any longer.(Though it would delight me to find you hovering over my bed in the darkest hours)

I have urgent need to meet with you. Upon my return, please come to me at the earliest opportunity. There are matters that have been put to my attention that I cannot account for. I need your wisdom, your help.
I am afraid.

My dearest, my love, my Master I beesech you, please come to me.

I will count the stars until your arrival,

Yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/synaria

Correspondance from Across the Sea. (To Tryl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Letters-
Jump to: