The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, My Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

Goodbye, My Friend Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, My Friend   Goodbye, My Friend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

She stood with Samuel in a world of fog, vague shapes moving in the corners, vague predators, vague eyes. Together, they watched.

Dressed in purple velvet, with that tiny stature the Advisor had ever marveled at, red hair perfectly still in the breezeless, misty air. There was a moment where everything seemed to stop. She looked over her shoulder, and smiled the same warm, loving smile that soothed all the world's sorrows in a heartbeat.

And then she began to walk away.

"I don't know why," Mereavus murmured, staring at the retreating form. "But I feel as though I'll never see her again. It makes me sad."

But she turned, and Samuel was no longer there. The predators came in closer. Beasts with babies' wails for howls.

She watched the figure carry on walking, and felt a chill in her chest.

If you give up, I'll never forgive you.

She started after her.

"Danele!" she cried, beginning to hurry as the figure faded, cloudier and cloudier. "Come back! I need you!"

Silence and wail-howls.

"Danele! Don't leave me, I can't do this without you! You promised, you said you'd be here for this! Come back!"

Snarls, and a beast in front of her. She ran through it. Beasts be damned when it concerned the Queen.

She fell. Landing on her hands, she lifted them to look at the grazes, and began to weep, lifting them to her face. "Why have you left me?" she whispered, turning her arms in to cuddle herself pathetically. "I've never left you. I don't know how to exist without you."

Silence, and snarls, and crying children.

The Advisor was alone with her demons.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye, My Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Nharati :: IC :: The Repository :: Nharati History :: N1 Dreams-
Jump to: