The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is lost is found - To King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnett

Garnett

Character sheet
Full Name: Garnett Farquhar Valenti
Wed to: none - widowed

What is lost is found - To King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen Empty
PostSubject: What is lost is found - To King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen   What is lost is found - To King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Sealed with the royal sigils of Nyrthlond, delivered by messenger

To His Royal Majesty, King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen,

It was with great sorrow that I received the news of your departed wife, and my conscience would simply not let me rest until I did utmost to see you reunited with your Queen and your son.

Fate has rewarded the diligence of my people, and I am pleased to inform you that both are now safe in my company and will remain so until I receive word of your desires for them.

I will be pleased to accompany them to Valenti castle myself with full honour guard so that I may be assured they are placed directly into your capable hands should you wish them returned to you, as I believe you will. Such a visit will offer the opportunity to discuss other concerns of which I have not yet heard word and a fine chance to renew friendship with Nharati.

I await your response.

King Ulrika Kergard
Back to top Go down

What is lost is found - To King Wyldrigrenkledrysllthen
Page 1 of 1