The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Full Name:
Wed to:

This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete) Empty
PostSubject: This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)   This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am

Alright, action is moving toward the assault on Valys, of course, and we need one final meeting with as many of the political and military characters as we can have.

We'll try to simply pick it up when folks are around, but let's shoot for it this weekend.

At the very least, we need these characters:
Tyltin
Drysllthen
William
Kerrich
Stephen

If your character is not one of those but you still want to be involved, post on here your reasons for involvement!
Back to top Go down
https://nharati.forumotion.net
Steve

Steve

Character sheet
Full Name: Stephen Juntric
Wed to:

PostSubject: Re: This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)   This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

I plan on going to a bbq tomorrow, so it just depends on when this is going to happen, picture good food and lots of alcohol. But I also plan on hopping back and forth from my sister's house[so nice she lives next door] to my house to check on my mom. So I could certainly jump on during that time to rp. So someone let me know about what time this meeting might happen and I'll try and be there.

Correction I've just found out there are people going to the bbq that annoy me so there for I will just reap the benefits of the bbq and not go. So I'll be around all weekend just let me know when and where and I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Garnett

Garnett

Character sheet
Full Name: Garnett Farquhar Valenti
Wed to: none - widowed

PostSubject: Re: This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)   This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Done, log to be posted shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)   This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend: Meeting with political/military characters (complete)
Page 1 of 1