The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressed to Lady Wenfrith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Character sheet
Full Name: Stephen Juntric
Wed to:

Addressed to Lady Wenfrith Empty
PostSubject: Addressed to Lady Wenfrith   Addressed to Lady Wenfrith Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

My dear Lady Wenfrith,

My daughter came home quite exited this evening, it took quite a long moment to calm her and to know what had her in such a fuss. This was before she had given me you letter. I am very honored that you have shown Nalani such kindness and offer her such an opportunity. With that said, I can not give my consent.
[he was thinking ‘my daughter you can’t have her’] As a parent, I know you understand that we only want the best for our children and to protect them as best we can.

Nalani is a shy, gentle creature and I fear a life at court as a clerk shall be overwhelming for her. She has only the experience of our small library, the library and duties at Valys would be something she could not handle. Her place is here with her family. Thank you for such an honor for Nalani, it shall never be forgotten. If ever my family can be of service please call upon us and may you journey to Valys be swift and safe.

Sincerely,
Lord Armaud Hestes Keigwin

[Lord Keigwin was actually very impressed with his daughter’s skill, but he was unwilling to let her go. He would seal the letter, giving it to his daughter to deliver to Lady Wenfrith at the lady’s convenience. He didn’t have the heart to tell Nalani that he’d didn’t give her permission to go.]
Back to top Go down

Addressed to Lady Wenfrith
Page 1 of 1