The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diary of Ella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Full Name: Christiana Maelyss
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:57 pm

My Dearest Confidante,

Your first fresh page is spoiled by my unseenly scrawl. But do you mind? I wonder if others would think I am strange, speaking to an inanimate object. I have little inclination of letting any eyes save my own see you. 'Tis a shame as well, for you are so lovely. Even though I have only been in the castle for a matter of days, I already find it lovely. Most everyone I have met seems nice, especially the Royalty, who have been nothing but kind. Two kittens have come into my care happily. A white one named Mirabella and a brown one named Alpha. I really do love them.
Oh Diary, I was very sad to leave hom at first. But I accept why I have to and realize another reason, most likely Mother's, for sending me here. But unfortunately for them, that wish shall not be filled so readily.
I thank you for listening but I fear I now tired and the candle is low. Until tomorrow, dear Friend.
Ella
Back to top Go down
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Day two   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Dearest Diary,
Today was the Homecoming of the Crowned Prince. 'Twas so lovely to see the royal family as happy as they were. With him came a servant named Lottie, who needed care immediately. Another servant, Osanna and I took care of the poor girl upon the leave of the medic. I think I shall speak with someone of his rude behavior. To leave a patient in her state!
I fear my thoughts still wander back to home. Mother reports father is doing better and the finances are stable. Perhaps, in time, they will further accumulate. But other thoughts return to home as well. Father still does not write to me. Nor does Sarah, my once dearest sister. 'Twas a long time ago, I do wish she would forgive me.
Was that a reason Mother so eaily sent me here? I dare not dwell or I fear I shall weep like a willow. Speaking of Mother, she will be furious I ripped my dress. I feel it was neccessity though, I could not help poor Lottie with all that fabric. I will visit Ainsly, though. I hear she is the seamstress. Again, I tire and will write in you later, dearest diary.
Goodnight,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:14 am

Oh, Diary!
There is to be a Feast; and a grand one at that, so I have heard. This is the first I shall attend in the longest of times. And 'tis a feast for the ghosts of Nharati too, to make it all the more exciting.
The seamstress, Ainsly, is already hard at work and I wish to speak to her about acquiring some fabric so I can at least attempt to make my gown as not to overwork the poor girl. I've imagined how I wish it to look and put together a very rough sketch of it I will sow to Ainsly.
All the preparations are so exciting! It's contagious. Poor Leon, he is working quite hard for the preparations. I fear his is both blessed and cursed with determination.
This is all I can write at the moment. 'Tis early in the day and I have much to do! I shall not neglect you as much and write more in the next days to come.

Ella

After the last punctuation, Ella hid her book again and strolled out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Dearest Diary,

I had gained the fabrics needed to create my lovely gown but had made a mess of it all! Oh, what was I to do? But Dear Mama, she, so I suspect, knew of the fate that would come of my trying to sew a gown and had one made for me. It arrived only yesterday! I really must get ready, and soon. I have had my hair done and been cleaned and am anticipating the feast. Oh Diary, the time! This only a few hours till the fest! I must get ready!
Oh, 'tis so exciting. The next two hours shall be nothing but excrutiating and exhilerating, I am sure.

Until I write in you next,

Ella
Back to top Go down
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Diary,

So many recent events have happened.

I did take my visit to the family as I had planned. I was right about Mother, the finances have been slowly starting to come back. Father is just as ever, though more so unpleasent then ever due to Stacia. Oh the illnesses she claims. Both Father and the Doctor were quite fed up, hence my immediate call to return. I wished not to however.

But that was the most pleasent part. I can scarcely write or think this without tearing up. It was my third night there and we heard an awful wail from Stacia's room. How we rushed to get decent and a horrid sight awaitedus. Oh Stacia, you poor poor soul. A dagger--yes a dagger! The arrangements had been made by my fifth day. And I could not be there anymore. Sarah is taking care of dear Mother but it pained me that she offered hardly a kind word to me. It has been that way for the longest of time.

My carraige was called and I set back to the castle. I have duties I must do and my company was unwanted at Blacke Manor. Night approached once returning home, and it seems the Spring Ball was postponed a night. Luckily, I had something to wear; a lovely silver gown. It was my last homage to the serenity of winter. I scarcely took two steps into the room before someone whisked me onto the floor. Who else but the Prince Ilgnuit. I must say, I felt rather honoured. The night ended on a happier note and I can assure you, diary, I had no trouble getting to sleep.

I recognize I have not been quite myself lately. It was not till this morning I realized that yesterday was my birthday. It passed quietly, which I am rather relieved to report. I am now nineteen.

Too many tragedies have occured lately, and this shall not be one I will impose on others. I shall keep recent events to my self and put on a facade of pure bliss. It is easier to deal with as I have not been asked to my own sister's funeral yet.

Until another day, Diary.

Ella
Back to top Go down
Saeryll

Saeryll

Character sheet
Wed to:

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 pm

(A continuation from earlier....)

Oh my Diary,

It shall haunt me if I do not explain my previous entry. Oh Dear, perhaps I shall have to see the Doctor, I am treating a book as a human! But to continue: Since an early age, my sister, Anastacia, has claimed incredible injuries and illnesses. We have learned to let her suffer in silence but as she grew older (She was the second eldest) the claims got worse.
Mother and Father sent for me to reason with her as I was the one who could reason with her most patiently and try to talk her out of this current delusion-- that she was deteriorating. Stacia wanted a doctor and Father would not "humour her". Though I can see why not (which I shall eventually explain, do be patient, Diary). Eventually, she must have felt too much and on the third night of my visit, we discovered, after being awoken by a feral wail, that my dearest sister took her own life. A dagger. Oh why did Father ever leave her such a weapon? She was not in her right mind!

My Father has never been the most sensible man, though I do love him dearly. He has betted and drunk away the large sum of our rather extensive wealth. Mother intervened at the right time and the finances have gotten better but there is still no unnecessary spending. It seemed a doctor for my poor sister fell under that category. It is a shame and a tragedy.
My eldest sister, Sarah, seemed it fit that I leave immediately after plans for my sister's burial were complete. We have never been on polite terms, which I both understand and do not at the same time.
Mother agree and I left, all of us in bad feelings. I have not been invited back for the funeral. And you shall know I will write letter on that fact. She was my sister as well. Sorrow I have felt has been replaced with anger. I do believe Sarah had something to do with this.

Until my next thought,

Ella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diary of Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Ella   The Diary of Ella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Ella
Page 1 of 1