The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Ilgnuit Valenti III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

To Ilgnuit Valenti III Empty
PostSubject: To Ilgnuit Valenti III   To Ilgnuit Valenti III Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm

For the attention of his Royal Highness, Prince Ilgnuit III

Your Highness,
Please forgive me my temper. I am not vexed with you, but rather the situation at hand. It would be a thousand times easier if I felt angry with you. I overstepped my boundaries in being so wretched with you, and for that I apologise.
You mustn’t think I despise you. I never have, and I never will. I am truly sorry to hear of your dispute with your wife – but, I forget myself, you asked me not to mention her. You’re right, I know nothing.
I’m not sure what the purpose of this letter is. I just want things to be well between us, between yourself and your wife and anyone else this explosion has damaged. I hate to hurt you. I feel I have, and will continue to do so; unwillingly, but necessarily. I suppose I shan’t see you for some time, given your poor head and your malcontent. Perhaps that’s best.
I wish you well. Please don’t be too upset with me.

- Mereavus Varana
Back to top Go down
Ilgnuit Valenti III

Ilgnuit Valenti III

Character sheet
Full Name: Iignuit Valenti
Wed to: Synaria

To Ilgnuit Valenti III Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilgnuit Valenti III   To Ilgnuit Valenti III Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Ilgnuit perked his head up at the sound of scuffling feet outside his bedroom door. The note slipped beneath the crack brought about curiosity. Perhaps a letter for his wife? Surely no one would be so foolish as to slip a simple note beneath the door for her. His thick book was set aside as he picked up the letter and examined it, much to his surprise, finding it addressed to himself. He quickly tore open the letter and scanned the contents. A small smile graced his lips pleasureably. "Seems I still have my hand in the game." The heavy boots clunked with each step he took towards the fireplace. Crumpling the delicate parchment, he threw the ball into the fire, watching as every last bit burned down to nothing. The flames licked at the darkened sockets as he fell back into his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down

To Ilgnuit Valenti III
Page 1 of 1