The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father's 'Love'.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryn

Ryn

Character sheet
Full Name: Maeryn Valenti
Wed to: Tyltin Valenti

A Father's 'Love'. Empty
PostSubject: A Father's 'Love'.   A Father's 'Love'. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

To Princess Synaria Valenti of Nharati Kingdom,

I write to inform you of the pending arrival of Lady Rhana Anbar. You will treat her with the proper respect, that her house is due. I need not tell you how hard it was to aquire a willing house to serve you. We are thankful that the House of Anbar accepted this arrangement, as we would not want to offend the good King Valenti with our silence.

I regret to inform you, that our dear Queen A'Nysis has passed, some months ago. Though I am sure the news has reached you much sooner than this letter. It was a wise decision, that you did not attend the funeral. Perhaps, your stay in Nharati has given you back a small portion of your wisdom.

Perhaps it came from your encounter with the religious sect? Yes, Synaria. I have heard. I hope this second mistake taught you a lesson the first did not seem to, for I have heard tale that you now bear marks for it. Instead of your country bearing those marks for you.

This is not to say I am proud of your actions. I am highly displeased that you had the lack of sense to endanger our country, yet again. Our alliance with Nharati is crucial. You, Synaria, should know this. Be advised, you are not to request to return to Haresh for any reason, unless it is at the insistance of King Valenti.

I will warn you. The lack of compliance and discreetion you have demonstrated, has my Council urging the return of the Black Mamba. He is of high value to this Kingdom. We feel his proper place should be at your newborn half-brother's side. You will be informed when a decision has been reached.

We pray to hear no more misconduct, and bear no more of your shame,

King Rashna, Benevolent Ruler of Haresh
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/synaria

A Father's 'Love'.
Page 1 of 1