The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journal Of Sir Gottschalt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eicheim

Eicheim

Character sheet
Full Name: Thomas Mateline Eicheim
Wed to:

The Journal Of Sir Gottschalt Empty
PostSubject: The Journal Of Sir Gottschalt   The Journal Of Sir Gottschalt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:54 am

Sigmund felt this need to record his thoughts and ideas regarding the people he have met and generally his life. While it'd be nothing but mere journal, it'd take a secondary role to keep track on favors and certain information about certain inviduals. It was book meant for his eyes only.

"Living in a castle was even more of a pleasure than I've thought. These walls, even the very air radiate that certain glory. This journal shall be a tribute to my warjournal, for it shall record every tidbit I consider useful along side with my thoughts and ponderings.

I start with a servant and her master. I am not sure what to think of this woman servant. She hasn't spoken a single word. No matter what means I've used to get her talk. It is either sign of weakness or strength. Is she hiding secrets by simply keeping her mouth shut or is she too scared to speak up infront of me? One thing is certain, she holds surprising talents,
Her master, the steward. He's dutiful man who has his interests set just correct. He's very pleasent company and for such, I've taken a small oath to do a favor for him. I hope this will bear good fruits sooner or later and if I were to forget this pact, I can remind myself with bottle of brewmaster's finest and recall the most enjoyable method to drink this very wine.

My final thoughts. I am eager to meet more of these kind of people. It is such a joy to meet interesting gentlemen and ladies for I've mostly met dirty trolls and accursed soldiers.
"
Back to top Go down

The Journal Of Sir Gottschalt
Page 1 of 1