The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal of Leon Aleander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Alexander

Character sheet
Full Name: Leon Gardania Alexander II
Wed to: None

Journal of Leon Aleander Empty
PostSubject: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm

The first entry, really is a strange feeling is it not? Such emotions felt so quickly and now yet again they run through me like a sickness that will not stop nor do I want it to. I guess I can also write some of my stories in here as well, perhaps. Anyway just the other day Ainsly and I spoke in the library where she gave me such a beautiful coat, I now wear it every day I can when it's cold. It is a big snug but only because of my own training and my body being built more but that is alright, I think Ainsly like how I looked as well. The Princess Garnett and Midnight seem to be doing fine as well, though I miss the pup I'm glad he is safe and making the Princess happy, I hated seeing her so sad. I have also been gong into the town now and then, I sometimes find a copper or two on the ground and keep them so one day maybe I can buy something for one of the Princesses, or maybe Ainsly or one of the other servants. I cut this short as now it is time for me to go do a few duties, I now hide this book back under my bed and hope it will not be read.

Last edited by Leon Alexander on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:24 pm

A second entry already as much has happened so soon. I had brought Ainsly to the servants chambers to help calm her down after something happened betwen her and Princess Synaria. I know very little of what but have heard it deals with Prince Raij and Ainsly eating together. However I carried Ainsly in my arms from the library to our quarters upon her request and let hey lay in my bed since it was warmer. I sat by her side until I soon lay beside her and then she asked me to hold her, with how small the bed was our bodies were pressed together yet neither of us seemed to mind. A few hours we slept and then we woke, after something to drink she suddely seemed a rush and gave me a quick hug and was gone. I think she has far too much o her mind and yet I am one to talk with the constant thought of being a knight, writing stories, ad much more in my head always. Perhaps I should lay down a moment and set this journal aside...

Last edited by Leon Alexander on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:29 am

Dear journal,

The Prince Uhtred has come home and it is so good to see Princess Garnett happy once again, he was quite a sight to see and he even aknowlage me! He had me help out a fellow knight of his even though he seemed very stressed from battle, anyway I cleaned his horse and fed him. Though I hear whispers in town and people cast strange glances towards me but I ignore it, maybe it is because I appear more then a servant? There is not much more for me to say for this entry so I close this book early until the next time.

Leon

Back to top Go down
Colletta

Colletta

Character sheet
Full Name: Colletta Bodelle

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:45 am

Lottie dusted in the servant's chambers, straightening up a few things as she went along. Something seemed out of line with the young Leon's bed. Was that a book? Scooping up the novel, she flipped through the pages, quickly scanning for anything of interest. Oh! Yes! Here it was! So Ainsly like to spend time with the young headmaster? Oh this was rich! A laugh tore from the servant's lips as she pushed the book back under the pillow and straightened the sheets. Oh Osanna was going to LOVE this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladyvalie
Leon Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:20 am

I had come to write in my journal again when, I noticed it was in a different spot then I had set it! I wonder who could have found this, I fear now what may happen so I best keep quiet of what I write. However I have not seen Ainsly in some time and though I feel quite taken with her I shall not forget my duties and my dream.

Last edited by Leon Alexander on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:23 am

Leons first journal seems to begone or did it even exist? Perhaps the boy had taken it and done something with it, whatever it may be a new book now lays in the center of his bed and on his first page there is already writing.

I prayed at the alter last night, I gave my solemn vow... the words which I shall say to the royal family... I have grown more brave and much stronger then I once was... things are changing I feel but now I must be off to do my duties...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Leon Aleander   Journal of Leon Aleander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journal of Leon Aleander
Page 1 of 1