The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Osanna, from Lawtait

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roselyn

Roselyn

Character sheet
Full Name: Roselyn Alexandra Valenti
Wed to: Drysllthen Valenti

To Osanna, from Lawtait Empty
PostSubject: To Osanna, from Lawtait   To Osanna, from Lawtait Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:31 pm

The pen was almost perfect, but rushed due to emotion and the amount of haste with which she hoped the letter would be delivered.

Dear Osanna,
I write this letter with a heavy heart, and still I cannot find the words to even explain the way I'm feeling. I am a bard, this is supposed to be simple to me. But on such delicate subjects concerning those that I care for the most, I really don't know any way to go about it.
My primary concern in writing this letter is to apologize to you, specifically. Your hospitality and your care for me have not gone forgotten. I've made some decisions that I should have made in a far better fashion. I should have spoken to you and Morcant instead of being afraid. I spend so much of my life in fear, I owed it to the both of you, at the very least.
I'd like to thank you, firstly. I've never met a more giving person in my life. I'm sorry if I took advantage of that. Second, I'd like to apologize. Hurting either one of you was not my intention, and I'll forever regret the choices I've made despite all you've done for me. I have my doubts that forgiveness will come from either party; you, Morcant, or myself.
I'm sorry that I was so reckless to you.
With regret,
Lawtait
Back to top Go down

To Osanna, from Lawtait
Page 1 of 1