The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressed to Drysllthen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

Addressed to Drysllthen Empty
PostSubject: Addressed to Drysllthen   Addressed to Drysllthen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:51 am

For the attention of Prince Drysllthen Valenti from Lady Mereavus Vorserkeine-Alexston

Your Highness,
I received a rather disturbing letter from my daughter this morning, telling me of the inappropriate actions of one Merripen Van Gatt. My intentions in writing this letter are numerous, and begin with a sincere apology from Sarmagh and myself on behalf of Miss Van Gatt.

One of the other reasons is purely out of forewarning. I have every intention of visiting, once this campaign is over. I'm quite sure you're aware of the particular dynamics of my son's relationship with Merripen, and I believe it's time a wife ran her off. She has served her purpose thus far, but it's time she gave up the chase.

As such, I'd be much obliged to you if you could keep a sharp eye on the ladies of the court. I'm sure Roselyn would gladly do so for you. William will not find himself a wife if he can possibly avoid it, and I don't need to lecture you on the importance of him doing so.

I send you my best wishes and familial love, and fortitude in your endeavours to the crown. Once again, my apologies, and thanks in anticipation of reception. I look forward to seeing you later in the year.

- Mereavus Vorserkeine-Alexston
Back to top Go down
Garnett

Garnett

Character sheet
Full Name: Garnett Farquhar Valenti
Wed to: none - widowed

Addressed to Drysllthen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addressed to Drysllthen   Addressed to Drysllthen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 pm

My dear Lady Vorserkeine-Alexston,

We would be greatly honoured by your visit and look forward to it. If plans go well, perhaps we shall find you in our company by mid-summer which would please both Roselyn and myself. Though she never complains, I know she misses her family and Sarmagh.

As for the matter of your son's serving woman, I appreciate your apologies although I must insist that they need not come from you. William is to tend to her discipline over the matter, and while I do not doubt he will do so appropriately, if he does not, you may find her chased off before the good General has a chance to take a wife. I cannot and will not tolerate such behavior.

Frankly, after such a display, I am in agreement on your opinion of the remedy, and you can count on my support to find an appropriate wife despite the General's resistance. This foolishness with Merripen has gone on long enough, and once we gain Valys, it will be time for us all to settle into a much different sort of life with, I hope, more time for wives and sons.

With warmest regard and best wishes for you and your family,

Prince Drysllthen Valenti
Back to top Go down

Addressed to Drysllthen
Page 1 of 1