The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressed to Quess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryn

Ryn

Character sheet
Full Name: Maeryn Valenti
Wed to: Tyltin Valenti

Addressed to Quess Empty
PostSubject: Addressed to Quess   Addressed to Quess Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Dearest Quess,

I know this letter is late in coming. It took me some time to get adjusted to camp life. I fear everything and everyone else was forgotten for a bit in favor of getting myself accustomed to this new environment. I'm pleased to report I've handled it all without notable incident! A few cleaning spree's of course, but nothing terrible.

I would ask how you are faring in the castle without me, but I am sure that my brother has done his best to keep you entertained! Besides that, I am much hoping that you shall be able to tell me of all your adventures in the castle in person very soon.

And that, my friend, is the true reason for this letter! Adventuring alone is simply not as exciting as it is with someone to share the wonders. So, I wondered if, perhaps, you'd care to join me in exploring these foreign lands? I shall let my brother fill you in on the details of the trip, as I do not trust to disclose much in a letter. I really miss your company and I truly hope that you will accept my invitation.

In hopes of seeing you soon,

-Maeryn
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/synaria

Addressed to Quess
Page 1 of 1