The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt Empty
PostSubject: Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt   Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:52 am

For the Attention of Mistress Osanna Van Gatt by formal request of Lady Mereavus Vorserkeine-Alexston:

Osanna,
I am aware you are here. I am equally aware of why. The first half of this letter intends to implore you to leave off both William and Merripen; I assure you, you do not wish to see that look of emptiness of your child's face and know that you did it.

The second, is a warning. I am well aware that you disapprove, as I do. But I cannot permit anyone to wipe that look onto either of their faces again. As such, if you insist on remaining here, this letter authorises my men to take you home by force. I would rather that was not the case.

This is their time now. We can't rule them forever. We're parents, not tyrants. Go home to your family, Osanna.

- Mereavus Vorserkeine-Alexston
Back to top Go down
Merripen

Merripen

Character sheet
Full Name: Merripen VanGatt
Wed to: Picking up William's dirty underwear.

Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt   Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 am

The note returned, a new parchment tucked inside.

Deerest Laydee Mereavus,

Yew kno wel enuff why I am here. Blude has been spiled and onlee mor to follo. i wud hope fer yer suporte on ths. yew mai not be abil to liv wit the thawt of wil's hayte but i hav nawt kum this far to let my first boryn chylde die at her own hand or ennyone elses.

-Osanna Idril VanGatt

Back to top Go down

Addressed to Osanna Van Gatt
Page 1 of 1