The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressed to Samuel Alexston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Full Name: William Archer Vorserkeine-Alexston
Wed to: Cordelia Alexston

Addressed to Samuel Alexston Empty
PostSubject: Addressed to Samuel Alexston   Addressed to Samuel Alexston Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Darling,
We are here. Evendale is perfectly pleasant, as expected, even if the nobles have descended like vultures (as expected) to get whatever it is they want out of me.
Roselyn is looking well, though she complains of feeling ill. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that she's with child, but God knows I've seen it enough times by now to have my suspicions.
Garnett is here. It's immensely bizarre. I'm not sure either of us want much to do with the other, she's just about as standoffish to the entire business as I am. I have met several of the new officials, and find myself pained that I get along with them far better than I ever did anyone when we were in Valys. I hope that'll ease some of the pains that come with going back to the city - you and I both know that they will be numerous and deep. Drysllthen's Advisor is arrogant but promising.
Naiia and Julian are on their way home to you. The contrast in them against William and Roselyn is ever startling. They're certainly your children, darling.
Business talk over.
I miss you. It's been so long since we've had any reason to be parted beyond an elusive deer for you or a tedious grain count for me. And now it seems endless. I do hope you'll make it to the Coronation, it would be lovely to see you. Perhaps I could persuade you to visit Evendale before we leave for Valys?
I'd give anything to be there with you tonight; wine, balcony, talk, bed. Nothing more complex than that.
I love you so much.
Please consider visiting?

- Eave
Back to top Go down

Addressed to Samuel Alexston
Page 1 of 1