The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter To Garnett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryn

Ryn

Character sheet
Full Name: Maeryn Valenti
Wed to: Tyltin Valenti

A Letter To Garnett Empty
PostSubject: A Letter To Garnett   A Letter To Garnett Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 am

A small note was tucked into the chamber door of Prince Uthred and Princess Garnett's room, Garnett's name written in big loopy lettering upon the envelope, sealed with the Hareshian house symbol.

Dearest Garnett,
Dear sister. I wanted to congradulate you on your wedding day. While the event did not go according to plan, in the end, I am sure that history will only recall how lovely you looked, how gracefully you held yourself, and the obvious devotion you and Uhtred have for one another.

I cannot express enough my sincere apology for the way the Prince Raij behaved, and I swear to you, my sweet sister, that I shall never again allow him to upset you nor the one you love. On my honor, I will do everything that is in this simple woman's power.

I must confess, there is another reason for this letter. I need you, sister. Now more than ever. There are things that have occured, since we last spoke amongst ourselves, that I that I need to tell you. You are the only one I trust enough to speak with on these matters. I need your wisdom. If all is well between us, please; my confidante, my friend, my sister- Please... seek me out privately.

Many blessings,
Synaria
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/synaria

A Letter To Garnett
Page 1 of 1