The Kingdom of Nharati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Nharati

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last letter of a mother and father.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon Alexander

Character sheet
Full Name: Leon Gardania Alexander II
Wed to: None

The last letter of a mother and father. Empty
PostSubject: The last letter of a mother and father.   The last letter of a mother and father. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 am

An old looking letter rather large was given to Leon in the stables, yet he asked a servant to place it in storage with h belongins until he can get it again. He knows it contains more then just a letter but the handwriting he'd never forget. It was from his mother and father. It's contents were of two letters and a few small items big enough to fit along with something Leon never knew he had or would have, if he had opened it he would have found his father's last words to him, his mother's best wishes and worries that was to be sent to him, his father's ring and earrings, and also a deed to a small bit of land not far from the castle. He did not want to be caught with it and risk getting in trouble if it was possible and with notk nowing what would happen he chose to wait.

Here is what the letter from his father said

Dear Son,

As you read this you must have grown already to be a slended man and I'm proud of you. I will never forget coming home to see your smiling face and the light in your eyes, I saw myself looking at you always and knew you would be great, even more great then I. I have had the feeling of a shadow casting itself over my body so that is why I write this letter now for fear that I will not get another chance. When you went to play other children made fun of you or ignored you, so you played alone unless we visited a young prince or princess and then you enjoyed your time with them. But when you were alone you always came back with cuts and scrapes but still you smiled. The other boys cried when they got hurt but you, you have the alexander blood in you. My dear son never give in or let anything stop you! You are an Alexander and you should be proud! Please do not cry when you read this, be strong knowing I'll always love you my son and I'll be in your heart wherever you go. Though if you do cry it is ok, crying does not mean you are weak but shows you still have a heart and can mean you are happy as well. Remember my son, my Little Leon, your are the best son a father could ever ask for. Make your father proud.

Your father,
Sir Leon Bevolve Alexander I

the letter from Leon's mother..

Dear Leon

My sweet little baby boy must be such a grown up man by now, each day I remembered you looking more like your father. You are still young as I write this and ask me now whom I am writing to. This letter will be sent to you when you are sixteen year of age, along with your father's earrings and the deed to our land we own near the Castle of Nharati. I remember when we brought you there just the other day, you were so shy around the young princesses. Though if you will be anything like your father, you best be ready to have women staring and advancing on you. My sweet little boy... My baby boy.... To think of you all grown up and following your fathers path prings such joy to my heart and tears to my eyes. I'll love you always and forever even when I am long gone from this world. Spread your wings and sore to the heavens my baby boy, show the wold whos son you are and show them the honor of the great Alexanders.

Love, your mother,
Alexia Garnett Alexander
Back to top Go down

The last letter of a mother and father.
Page 1 of 1